Children are our most prescious assets and every parent wants to get their child off to a good start in life.
There are many reasons why your child should train a martial art, such as Karate, Muay Thai Kick Boxing or BJJ. Here are just 24 of them.
1. They will learn self defence
2. They become more active
3. They will become more self confident
4. They will learn to focus
5. They will learn stillness
6. They learn that not everything comes easy
7. They will learn teamwork skills
8. They will learn conflict resolution skills
9. Socialisation skills
10. Decision Making
11. They learn goal setting and individual achievement
12. They will learn balance and co-ordination
13. They will develop their muscle strength and cardio fitness
14. They will learn what discipline is
15. They will gain self confidence and self respect
16. They will learn to connect their mind with their body
17. They will learn to breathe
18. They will learn gender equality
19. They will learn manners
20. It can assist with weight loss
21. You can do it with them
22. They will learn respect
23. They will make life long friendships
24. They will improve their listening skills
All of these skills will assist them throughout the rest of their lives. Whether we be talking about their school aged years, or when they are adults and commence employment and a family.
If you are wondering if martial arts is for your child, call into one of our centre’s and try a no obligations, no hassle FREE LESSON.
Kancho Mark Szalajko